Know your coffee
Our ethically sourced coffee doesn’t just taste good. It does good.
& Positive Customer Interaction Expert
Twin Beans Coffee Company in Twin Falls, ID is looking for a full-time barista. We are located on 144 Main Ave S. Our ideal candidate is attentive to detail, outgoing, and reliable. We are seeking a long-term barista who is ambitious, dedicated to taking a curious approach to training, and who wants to grow with us.
Regardless of previous experience, all of our baristas undergo a rigorous training that includes extensive drink building and customer service training before being trained on the espresso equipment. Once competency is achieved in those areas, our baristas are trained in latte art, the science of espresso and brewing, palate training, and our roasting profiles. Barista training is ongoing, and all of our baristas are expected to seek to continue learning and growing themselves and their art throughout their time with Twin Beans. We are seeking a candidate who is excited and dedicated to the process of learning!
Our team is trained to work together to provide an excellent menu and a welcoming environment. We are committed to a healthy team culture, provide competitive pay, share tips with all team members equally, and seek to help team members define and reach their personal and career goals. We offer a consistent day time schedule with all Sundays and evenings off. Must be available to work Saturdays. Looking for a team member who is passionate about excellent coffee and serving people.
- Prepare all handcrafted coffees and other beverages
- Ensure that all beverages meet our standards of excellence
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve food and drinks
- Assess customer’s needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Restock and replenish all inventory while maintaining a clean work area
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Continued pursuit of growth and education in the coffee industry
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience working in the coffee or restaurant industry is preferred
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining customer interaction
- High integrity with a great attendance record
- Team player and committed to contributing to a healthy work culture
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
We are looking forward to reading your application!
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt-out any time. Msg & data rates may apply.
Apply online with the link above or text the code 436469 to 415-851-3180 & receive a link to the online application.